Homologated by the FIA, this light meets all requirements including minimum size, light intensity, viewing angle, heat resistance and prolonged use reliability. The design has also been made robust to withstand the harsh environment of the race car whilst maintaining a small size and low weight. It includes a 3-position toggle switch to activate the various modes.
Cartek realised that the full potential of Rain Lights was never being used. Instead of just being used for wet races the Rain Light could also be used as a hazard warning device.
Carteks rain light has three modes of operation –
- Static On/Off
- Flashing On/Off (4Hz)
- Hazard Warning
It can help prevent rear-end shunts by alerting drivers of a stationary or slow moving car.
When/how to use it:
- OFF – Clear track.
- ON – Wet race, poor visibility.
- HAZARD – Stalled on the grid.
- HAZARD – Driving slowly with misfire.
- HAZARD – Driving slowly with puncture.
- HAZARD – Safety Car or Red Flags spotted.
- SIZE: 90mm X 58mm
- WEIGHT: 145g
- CONSTRUCTION: ONE-PIECE SOLID RESIN MOULDING
- LIGHTING: 15 x 10mm MULTI-CIP LED’S, 5X3 FORMATION, 40CM² AREA
- INTENSITY: 250CD STRAIGHT AHEAD, 200CD@10 DEG UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT (UNIVERSAL ORIENTATION)
- MOUNTING: TWO M6 STAINLESS STEEL STUDS
- ELECTRICAL: 9V-16V, 290mA @ 13.5V = 3.3W (STATIC),150mA @ 13.5V= 1.8W (FLASHING)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other williamsraceservices users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.