Hydraflow -12 Clamshell with Sleeve to suit 0.750" Tube.
THE NEXT GENERATION IN CONNECTOR TECHNOLOGY
Currently used in F1, WRC, WEC, NASCAR, GT3, Indycar.
The Hydraflow 14J21 was originally designed to meet stringent military and aerospace criteria which have been carried over to motorsport applications. Lightweight & features an integrated safety strap. The coupling meets the Aerospace standard of AS1650 and has a temperature of -53°C to 232°C (-65°F to 450°F) and working pressure of 10.6bar (155psi) and a burst rating of 26bar (382psi).
The 14J21 series is available in all tube diameters from 0.5” through to 4” with butt weld aluminium flanges and seals offered to complete the package.
CAD models can be available upon request.
• Safety locking strap: easy roll-on/roll-off application. Cannot be attached unless the coupling is completely and correctly closed. Enables a quick visual inspection; no time spent with safety wire or ty-raps
• Internal electrical bonding wires eliminate snag hazard for gloved installations
• Articulated hinge for easier installation and positioning
• Machined hinge and closing latch attachments for added strength
• Low profile provides clearance for restricted space applications
• Completely interchangeable with industry standard flanges & components
• Meets AS1650 performance requirements
• CAD models available upon request
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other williamsraceservices users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.