The Stilo ST5F Offshore helmet is painted in a high visibility orange primarily for powerboat use. Same spec as the Composite version but is not fitted with factory HANS posts.
Improving upon the previous ST4 version, the new model is lighter, uses a smaller shell, has increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, is more comfortable, has better aerodynamics, better ventilation and uses a new visor locking mechanism which can easily be operated with just one hand.
The ST5F full face helmet is fitted with an integrated radio connection that includes: magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, integrated radio connection plug, integrated ear plugs connection, removable earmuffs. M6 thread to accept HANS posts.
Weight (intercom included) +-30g: Small shell 1655g / Large shell 1795g
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the radio.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the drivers mouth.
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit. Communication is always carried out through ear plugs (sold separately). The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Drinks System Connection Plug built in to the helmet as the optional drinks system port. Allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car. If preferred the helmet also has preparation for a frontal drinking system entering through the front air vent.
- Double Shell: Two different shell sizes: small (XS, S, M and L), large (XL, XXL).
- Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved