Stilo ST5FN "Naked" Carbon Formula helmet. Naked version without moulded ports for radio and drink mounting and HANS posts. Has M6 thread ready for HANS posts. Lightweight carbon shell.
The removal of the side ports offer a sleeker more aerodynamic profile. The best materials (carbon/kevlar) and the best building techniques (autoclave moulding), together with the use of a EPS (expandable polystyrene), combine to achieve a very low weight helmet with extremely high safety standards.
Features a new visor that fully lifts out of vision when elevated. Visors are 3mm thick visor with tear-off clips and is supplied in two different shell sizes, one for small sizes (XS, S, and M) and one for the larger sizes (L and XL).
Now lighter than before, they weigh 1350g ±30g* and 1400g ±30g* respectively.
- Latest visor design with frontal centre securing clip
- Improved aerodynamics with improved ventilation
- FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2015 Approved
- Lightweight Carbon Shell
- Removable Noise Reduction Earmuffs
- Two Different Shell Sizes