Stilo ST5FN "Naked" Composite Formula helmet. Naked version without moulded ports for radio and drink mounting and HANS posts. Has M6 thread ready for HANS posts.
The latest Snell SA2015 certified models have just taken safety to new levels. Constructed from the very latest materials, including fibreglass, Kevlar and EPS expandable polystyrene. This MSF or Multi Sandwich Fiber construction, combines to create lightweight helmet which meets the highest of safety standards.
Features a new visor that fully lifts out of vision when elevated. Visors are 3mm thick visor with tear-off clips and is supplied in two different shell sizes, one for small sizes (XS, S, and M) and one for the larger sizes (L and XL).
Now lighter than before, they weigh 1520g ±30g* and 1660g ±30g* respectively.
- Latest visor design with frontal centre securing clip
- Improved aerodynamics with improved ventilation
- FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2015 Approved
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- Removable Noise Reduction Earmuffs
- Two Different Shell Sizes